Ashner Construction Company is proud to feature a home in this year’s 2018, Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City – Artisan Home Tour. Our home displays impeccable craftsmanship, one-of-a-kind materials, and the most up to date construction practices. Situated on a 20-acre horse property, the home takes you away from the city and into an ideal version of country life. From the moment you see the reclaimed barn wood cladding on the outside of the home to the artist-designed light fixtures, you’ll understand that this home is an homage to rustic yet elegant living.
Ashner Construction Company’s Unique and Impeccable Artisan Home
A truly artisan home is defined by the details–and this home is overflowing with details. For instance, the staircase spindles are metal castings made from branches collected on the home site. Take a close look at the stairs to see the turquoise embedded in some of the live oak treads. The stone walls aren’t just random rocks—find the fossils scattered throughout the home. Enter the exercise room through the on-trend barn doors and take note that these are authentic barn doors salvaged from Benjamin Ranch.
What would a celebration of the natural world be without a stunning outdoor area? This home answers that question with an exterior that offers exceptional luxury. A scattering of seating areas allows the homeowner and guests to enjoy views from sunrise to sunset with all the amenities necessary for outdoor entertaining.
This is a house with a personality that welcomes you in and offers an invitation to linger in the comfort of a perfectly designed home. Plan to take your time and discover all the fantastic elements of Ashner Construction’s masterpiece.
Features of The Ashner Artisan Home
- 5 Bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2 half baths<
- Master bedroom with private lanai and outdoor shower
- Light fixtures and decorative elements salvaged from Kansas City landmarks, such as The Stockyards, Benjamin Ranch, RS (Robert Sutherland) Bar Ranch, Sheplers, and Yahooz
- Handmade copper range hood
- Vaulted, timbered ceiling using latillas and vigas from New Mexico in the dining room
- Unique sensory experience upon arrival created by a fire feature, a water feature, flagstone, washed aggregate paving and Hand-made art glass with LED lighting in the master shower
- Custom metal “Frederic Remington” railing
- Unique log wall in the media room
- Reclaimed logs and timbers throughout
- Custom display room for owners’ collections
- 100-year-old barn wood accents
The Artisan home tours will showcase this Ashner Construction Company home and many more from Kansas City’s finest custom home builders. Please joins us for the tour June 7th – 17th, 2018. You can find more information about the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City and the Artisan Home Tour HERE or call us at (913) 685-3101.